- e-Comma ›
The e-COMMA partners cooperate on an international level. Regular project meetings guarantee a vivid workflow, supports decision-making and offers the opportunity to present and discuss recent results.
- 9. – 10. April 2018 – Transnational project meeting in Wroclaw (Poland): The partners visited the e-COMMA pilot training and agreed on further actions.
- 23. – 24. October 2017 – Transnational project meeting in Arcachon (France): The partners decided on the e-COMMA pilot training and agreed on further action points.
- 17. July 2017 – Transnational project meeting in Munich (Germany): The project partners discussed the progress and results, and agreed on the next steps.
- 9. – 10. March 2017 – Transnational project meeting in Wroclaw (Poland): The project partners discussed project results and agreed on the actions to take.
- 20. – 21. October 2016 – Transnational project meeting in La Teste de Buch (France): The project partners discussed first results and agreed on the next steps to go.
- 22. April 2016 – Kick-off meeting in Munich (Germany): The first meeting of the project. The partners agree on the first action points.
Maciej Czarnecki, email@example.com
Martine Gaury, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrico Messinese, email@example.com
Agata Austen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Johanna Gelberg, email@example.com
Co-funded by the European Union
This Website reflects the views only of the author(s), and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which made be made of the information contained therein.